UPDATED 25/06/2020: We are now open!
Our dealership, shop, and showroom are now open to the public. We are operating with a number of new procedures to ensure social distancing and safety throughout our site. These include:
- Investment in antibacterial spray machines, that ensure our caravans and motorhomes are efficiently and thoroughly sanitized on a regular basis
- Gloves, masks and antibacterial gel available for all staff and customers throughout the dealership
- Video handovers available, plus plastic face shields and gloves for all handover staff
- Strictly 1 customer inside a caravan or motorhome during handovers
- One way system and spacing signage throughout our shop
- Safety screens at all desks and tills
- 360 virtual tours on our website to allow you to virtually browse and narrow down your favourite caravans and motorhomes
We have been working our way through our postponed servicing, workshop appointments and sales collections to offer rescheduled dates. If you’d like to contact us direct to reschedule a postponed appointment, you can do so by calling 01772 685949 or emailing sales @prestoncm.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collections, servicing and booked appointments will resume as scheduled from 1st June unless you are contacted to say otherwise. If you anticipate that you will be unable to attend an appointment you have booked in with us, please let us know as soon as possible.
Our affiliate storage site and trade centre is now also open as normal.
Motorhome rentals are now open as usual and will be honouring all bookings as scheduled, as well as taking new bookings.
Manufacturers Extend Limit for Annual Services
For customers whose vehicle requires servicing in the coming months weeks we will be extending the deadline by four months.
We understand that the restrictions currently in place will affect your ability to present your vehicle for a pre-booked annual habitation service.
During this period, we will not penalise our Customers for a late service, provided that the service is carried out as soon as possible once the situation is resolved.
For those whose seal control was planned during the lockdown, don’t panic, we will take this into account, no need to rush you to your distributor as soon as you get back 😊:
Therefore, we plan to give 6 months of time for the the motorhome coming to end between March 1st and June 30th.
For example, check planned in March, you have until September to make it happen
These dates may, of course, be different depending on the upcoming déconfinement instructions.
Manufacturers Phased Reopening
UK manufacturers Swift and Elddis are also planning phased reopening at the start of June.
From everyone here at Preston Caravans and Motorhomes, we’d like to extend a very sincere thank you to all our loyal customers who have been so understanding during this difficult time.